Kendriya Vidyalayas are schools run by Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi. They are popularly known as KVS chain schools spread all across India. It also has schools out of India. More than 1000 KVS schools are operating in our country. The KVS schools started their way in 1963 with affiliation to the CBSE. All students’ KVS fee is deposited in the Union Bank of India using KVS challan. Parents or students can pay fees in any branch of Union Bank of India. Download KVS challan can be tracked online at the site of the bank.
For more details follow the links:
How to Pay KVS School Fee using KVS Challan
We have shared here the way of paying KVS fee through challan. Follow the below procedure and pay KVS fee.
1. Visit the KVS Fees page at the Union Bank of India’s website.
2. You will reach a new page where you will find a box for making payment at the right side of the page.
3. Type the unique student id, captcha code and date of birth of the student.
4. Click on the option which says ‘Generate Challan .
5. A PDF file of the challan of the Union Bank of India will open.
6. You can download the challan or take a print out.
7. Take the print out of the challan and pay the fee at any branch of the union bank of India.
8. You can also make payment online using online modes like net banking, credit card, and debit card.
After the successful online payment of KVS fee, one should keep the student’s copy of the KVS challan with him. The bank’s copy and the school’s copy must be submitted to the school. In the case of any issue, parents can send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Many schools are identified for fee payment at the site of UBI. The payment made online will be received by the bank in two days. Students, Parents, and the stakeholders in KVS can also make payment of KVS from their smart phones. Download the KVS fee payment mobile app from the google play store for free of cost. Follow us for more updates on challans 281 and challan status enquiries.