Income Tax Department of India has provided unique Permanent Application No, which is useful in paying taxes. People following big transaction of money or the salaried person whose income are taxable own this Pan Card No. It is an important proof to keep a track on monetary deals. It is a life time proof of your economical status. It is useful in opening new bank account and to get the TCS and TDS information also.
How to Check Pan Card status
If you have applied for the new Pan Card, duplicate Pan Card you can now check the Pan Status only by entering your name only. If you have registered for the Pan Card you must be aware of the acknowledgement no, given after completion of process. Acknowledgement No is the best source to get the online information about how far your Pan Card making process is done. Somehow if you lost misplace the application no, do not worry. You can easily check your Pan Card current status entering your name and date of birth only. This takes very minor process to do. If you are following the same problem and lost the enrollment no, you can use these guidelines and know your Pan Card Status online.
· First and foremost thing you need to open the official site of Pan Card.
· If you have a direct link of Pan Status you can link with it.
· Now here you will see Know Your Pan Status link.
· This is the correct link to get the exact status of your Pan Card click on it.
· Once you click on it, you will be provided one application form to fill up.
· Start writing with your name/ middle name/ surname.
· Just keep in mind write same spellings and name you entered in application form of Pan Card.
· Now date/month/year enter in the synchronized manner.
· You will see the application no or acknowledgement no column.
· If you have that no, you can write it or avoid this column.
· Now click on submit button.
Once you submit and if all the necessary information is correct, you will be soon availed with Pan Card status. If you don’t get it, check the name spellings again. You can also visit the nearby UTI office and submit the remaining documents, if you have missed to enter any document with Pan Card application form.